Friends...
Remember that show? From way back? You must! Everybody watched it and if you didnt you knew somebody who did or at least you knew one character from it, or one Phoebe's songs...or at the very least the real name of an actor in it...
For me they're the people that come in and out your life for a reason a season or a lifetime.
I remember times when I would be so upset that the people who I thought were my friends would treat me in the totally opposite way. Their actions and words towards me were not friendly, and I felt alone. It was a good time for me and God though...
In my hurt I asked God straight "Give me friends. Put people in my life..." and at the time when He was changing and transforming my heart bit by bit, these people came into my life. Its a small number but I trust them. I trust them with my heart and who I am because I know they love me and have the best for me. They give me Godly wisdom and like me for me!!
Thanks - for being those people to me even while Im here in Spain. Your mail and calls are appreciated more than you'll ever know!
Mwah xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...i take it I am one of those people, thanks for dedicated a whole blog post to me - how lovely of you : )
ReplyDelete