I thought that its only right to do a end of year, beginning of new year post. Although I know Im a little late but I was also starting to think "who reads these things anyway?!..."
Hmmm to sum up 2009 for me? How can I? I mean what a full year of mixed emotions. I was not prepared much for all that took place: two family deaths, my dissertation/final project, wedding planning, moving to Spain...
Its not cliché to say that without God I could not have done it because we shouldn't take what He does for us for granted. Likewise, I want to let everyone know that had I not been in Christ - I'd be skimming the surface of life and just getting on and kinda doing life in the same way most people do. Or worse still in a state of helplessness.
Thank God for His grace and mercy!!
...and now to look to 2010 and what that means. I want to take hold of all God has for me and ride this adventure that He has me on. I know it'll be full of testing times and challenges and things that'll stretch me but God has a great plan and I don't want to be on the outside of that.
Top 3:
1) Shutting the enemy out by closing all doors that he may try to walk in
2) Loving my Ian with all I have
3) Being the best ambassador of the Kingdom that I can be
...watch this space...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment