Monday, 1 February 2010

What were you doing at 25?

I would like to know what you were doing at 25 years old. The answers don't have to be picture perfect or anyting but Im interested (since my 25th is coming up very soon!).

Looking forward to your responses xx

5 comments:

  1. What was I doing at 25? Hmmm that's a difficult question, as I'll have to give you wishful thinking answers. At 25 I had my dream job, won the lottery and met my soulmate 2 years prior to turning 25 =) lol. You must take pictures of your 25th! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! - I feel a quarter life crisis coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - no there aint no quarter life crisis!! LOL, Im just intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey baby..xx
    there was only one thing i was doing at 25yrs old and as boring as it is... you used to come and watch me...!!! I was competing (fighting)all over the place...!!

    Love you

    Dad xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah!! I remember that! One time specifically: I think it was at Handsworth Leisure Centre, downstairs. I was sitting on the fold up chairs eating a packet of Walkers Cheese and Onion crisps and I was all happy feet swinging. Next thing you know, you get hit by some dude and I throw the packet down and was crying because I thought you were hurt!!

    LOL Im sure you even stoppped the fight for a second to say tell me that you were ok! hehe

    ReplyDelete