Tuesday, 3 November 2009

One weave please....that'll be €285 (with discount!)


WHAT?!!!!

That was my thoughts exactly when I recieved the translation from Ian!
Im trying to look less like....


and more like....

for my graduation in November. We've been searching high and low since we got here for a hairdressers and just when we thought we found one (when I thought we found one!) it turns out that they want to charge almost €300 (which is what it was before "the discount") for a simple weave.
What made it worse was that they insisted on relaxing my hair first because my hair is muy duro (very hard)....very hard you know?! My hair is fine and soft I have you know! The cheek!

Back to square one...

2 comments:

  1. That is so expensive - must be because there is not many people with muy duro nappy hair in Madrid : )
    Check the blog I am following about hair might have some tips, aint had a chance to check it out properly yet x.

    ReplyDelete