Friday, 23 October 2009

Finally!


I guess Im doing this all backwards...I was meant to write my blog where the entries are in chronological order so you could experience with me all the things that I am as they are happening. Never mind...

I didn't realise that it would take so long to adjust. I mean, I know that everything here is new but I thought that establishing a routine would be much easier. Everything - even the smallest things have been a challenge in some way. Even things I thought I could handle - but its stretching me and encouraging me to trust in God more. Before I continue, I know that there are probably some non-Christians who will read my blog from time to time and not understand the things I say. I apologise as I don't want you to feel alienated but without the favour and grace and mercy that God has had on my life I can honestly say that I would not be where I am now. If there is anything I can do to make you understand more let me know!  

So, this is just an introduction - to say keep checking. Sometimes I'll have some real heartfelt things to say and other times some wacky randomness!!

Love and miss you all so much

THE BEAN!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Its goood to see you handing it over to the mighty all powerful awesome one. The photo is beautiful. My quote for you today is from Brian Tracy it goes some thing like this. It is the tiny tiny steps that no one sees that brings you to the destination that every one wants and is aware off. Stay blessed. Dillon & Family

    ReplyDelete